looking for financing bad credit

Where can I get financing to get a 2005 pontiac g6? I emerged from bankruptcy two years ago. I make $1500 a month. Can anyone help me please. thanks

Reply to
michael e dziatkowicz

"michael e dziatkowicz" wrote

If you only make that amount of income in a month, you can only afford to buy my k-car! I'm not able to finance 200 dollars though, so you'll have to come up with the cash up front.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

You don't make enough money to guy a new car.

Reply to
Joe

I'd wait, buy a nice loaded Grand Am GT 2 door for about 8-9K in the meantime.

Reply to
Paradox

Reply to
michael e dziatkowicz

You should only spend 10-15% of your income on a vehicle.

Reply to
Paradox

Reply to
michael e dziatkowicz

You could, but they might rail you with the interest rate.

Reply to
Paradox

Reply to
michael e dziatkowicz

No. There is no one.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Probably not....I don't know where you live....but where I live, that income would be considered well below the poverty line. When you are making that sort of income, the last thing you need to be worrying about is a brand new car. Unless a car is necessary to your job...in which case, you ought to be making more money. Go to a garage sale and pick up a ten speed bike. It's going to be nice weather for a few months...and we could all use the exercise.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Reply to
michael e dziatkowicz

Reply to
David Norris

There ya go. You drive 50 miles a day to make 1400 dollars a month? I just don't think you are connecting the dots.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

The bankruptcy is gonna hit you really hard. Avoid a big purchase at this time if you can. I paid 18% on my last car because of bankruptcy. I feel for you. Ed

Reply to
Schooner

There's something respectable about someone who works hard every day & commutes a long distance. Unfortunately, that doesn't pay for a new car. I think your sights are set a little high at this point. With that income and excellent credit, you'd still have trouble affording that car, even with some hokey leasing scheme.

Reply to
Robert Barr

Reply to
michael e dziatkowicz