Lug nut caps

Strongly suspect that the black, plastic screw-on caps for the lug nuts on my '92 Grand Am are being stolen from time to time. Hard to believe these things just fall off.

Does anyone besides the dealer sell replacements?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

i bought some on ebay a couple months back, not brand new, but neither are the ones on my car..so it all worked out

Reply to
JVanwin212

Try gmpartsdirect web site, they have them. I've lost a few over the years. I believe they just work loose & fall off.

Reply to
markwb

I have a 1991 Grand Prix, and I was missing several caps, so I went to a junk yard and picked up around 10 caps and 10 lug nuts (the ones that the caps screw on to) for around $5. My closest dealership wanted $2 or so per nut, and $5 or $6 or so per cap, so I made a huge savings...only thing is that you have to be willing to go to the junk yard and actually take them off :)

Reply to
80 Knight

OK. Thanks for all the interesting input. I'm suitably enlightened now.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Reply to
null