Made a mistake thats a 1996 not 86 Grand Am No Reverse.

Sorry my previous post was wrong with the date. No Reverse Grand Am.

Reply to
Whywayne

Look around for a cheaper guy. I had a Iraqi truck mechanic rebuild my transmission (standard) for less than $200. If you want to keep your car I think you have to look for this kind of mechanics (and being ok with the fact that your car might never run again).

Reply to
Simon