Making Direction Blinker Louder

Hi all,

Anyone got any ideas how to make the blinker louder? I find lately that I'm driving with the directional's on for quite awhile. At highway speeds I just can't here it anymore.

Sparks

Reply to
ten_speed_99

Try this link. Found it by Googling. There may be others even better.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

It's a bitch getting old huh?

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

You could possibly move the location of where your turnsignal flasher is located. Now that dashboards are completely sealed up underneeath and have so much sound deadener it is harder to hear the click - click sound that they make.

Good Luck

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

Thanks for your suggestion. Not sure if this car has that type of flasher. I'll have to check with the dealer. That flasher sounds like it would fit the bill exactly. Thanks for looking that up for me.

Sparks

Reply to
ten_speed_99

Sparks

Reply to
ten_speed_99

Just get a Contour or Mystique. You can feel it thumping like a jack-hammer through the signal lever.

Or get a little piezo buzzer and hook it up so it goes"beep-Beep" when the signals flash. (might need one for right and one for left - use a high and a low and you even know which way it's flashing)

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce