Missing out

I have a 1986 Pontiac Sunbird that is missing out and backfiring. I have changed the spark plugs, wires, and distributer. I also messed with the timing to no avail. It is still missing. I am now thinking it is in the vacuum. Does anyone know where I could get a free diagram of the vacuum system? Any suggestions?

Reply to
backward

sounds like crossed spark plug wires. recheck that you put the wires correctly on the distributor.

Reply to
foggy