Montana brakes: how long should they last?

I have an '05 Montana. At about 40,000 mi. (60,000 km) there were bad passenger-side pulsations from the brakes and all parts were replaced under warranty (something about a known problem involving corrosion of brake parts).

At 55,000 mi (70,000 km), the pulsations have returned, although this time I believe they're in the rear.

Should I expect the parts to be replaced under warranty again, and how long should brake parts last before they need to be completely replaced?

Reply to
Pat Coghlan

2003 Montana. 1 driver, mostly city. 62K - pads and rotors done on front / rear brakes fine.
Reply to
robson