MUSCLE CAR QUESTION

During the 1st muscle car era did you see the gearheads and just plain enthusiasts racing around the streets as you do now in their 4 bangers?

BTW, I consider us to be in the midst of the 2nd muscle car era which, in my opinion, I would say we've been in since about 1990. Greg

Reply to
Greg

All I see are Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi Eclipse and some Suzuki as well as Neon. Other than that it's TRUCKS.

Reply to
Steven Dinius

Charles Rae

That doesn't seem right. Wouldn't that really have been in the hot rod era before? Musclecars were the result, of the culture, not the other way round.

Reply to
Joe