My 1988 Pontiac grand am is over heating.

It will do fine for about 20 mins and then its gradually starts to get warmer. shoot some of the the time you have to run the heater. I was just hoping you could help me out.

Reply to
Randall Menke

Not enough info to make a meaningful diagnosis. Why do you think it is overheating? Engine? Trans? What have to done to try and fix the problem? The more info the better.

Reply to
Paul