My driver door.

My driver on my 97 grand am GT power windows have to "charge" before you can roll them up or down. they will only move a few inches every little bit(of course while the car is running) Is this fixable?

Reply to
GrandAmBabyGurl

The window motor sounds like it is bad, and it will probably need to be replaced.

------------------------------------

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

It's a common problem. Probably one or more of: bad motor bad ground bad power supply bad regulator bad guides dirty regulator/guides dry regulator/guides

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

xblazinlv wrote his usual lame excuse for a post when he SPAMMED us again with a link to his website:

Man, your pathetic website must really be hurting for you to resort to this form of SPAMMING!

Reply to
Cool Jet

Sounds like the brushes in the window motor are worn down to the point there grounding out.

My window ( driverside ) did the same thing about 7 years ago.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 33,138 91 Bonneville LE 305,222
Reply to
Harry Face

My driver door is a SE and i drive a GT, but the passenger side does the same thing, it is a GT though.

Reply to
GrandAmBabyGurl