Need a part number for the driver's power window switch assembly

Hi all --

I've recently had the "up" portion of the driver's power window switch stop working on my '99 Grand Prix. It'll roll down just fine, and the other three windows work fine, but when trying to roll the driver's side window up, the switch simply does nothing. I've pulled the power switch assembly out of the car and have talked to a few autoparts stores on the phone, but they need a part number to let me know if they have a replacement available. I've looked online, but I've yet to be able to find one.

To clarify, this is the electronic assembly with the four window switches and the "Lock out" button.

Anyone able to help, or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance --

-- Chris

Reply to
cheald

Nevermind! What I'd assumed to be a serial number was in fact a part number. The number, for future reference, is 10290244.

Reply to
cheald

I just had the same problem & had to purchase the motor & regulator. If U contact your dealer they will want about $350 for both units. If U go to

U will be able to find the part without the part number. U will pay less than 1/3 of what the dealer wants. I had mine installed for $125 & the cost of the parts were $89.

Reply to
Howardthelok