New Fiero site!

Hi all,

I've just created a new free fiero site for us Fiero enthusiasts. the site hosts a brand new fiero forum board that supports HTML code in the message text ereas, image and file uploads. You can sell your cars there at no cost or host your eBay images or if you have an ad elsewhere it's all free. You're only required to become a member, That's it.

I'm currently in the proccess of setting up a web-based email server so all members can have their very oun email acount. It would be like this: snipped-for-privacy@pontiac-fiero.com. It should be up and running within a couple of weeks or so. Agian, I'm not trying to sell you anything, the site is completely free for promotion perposes and I would greatly appreciate it if you would support a fellow fiero enthusiast. The site's address is:

Thanks again. Sincerely, Brian

Reply to
brian

"new free fiero site" Fiero really should be capitalized.

"message text areas, image" "areas" maybe?

"You can sell your cars there at no cost or host your eBay images or if you have an ad elsewhere it's all free." You need to use some commas, or break this up into smaller sentences.

"You're only required to become a member, That's it. " No need to capitalize "That's".

"very oun email acount" Did you mean "own" and "account"?

"free for promotion perposes " Wouldn't that be "purposes"?

"fellow fiero enthusiast" Once again, Fiero really should be capitalized.

Normally I wouldn't have bothered but since you had such a hissy fit over someone else's comment on your spam messages I thought I'd give it a shot too.

If you plan on flooding this group with spam for you little site please at least use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. That way you won't sound like such a complete tard.

Reply to
FBR

"for you little site"

at least use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

lol.

Collectors Car Auction

AUCTIONS & FREE CLASSIFIEDS

Reply to