New Pontiac GP GT

Hi folks, just bought an 04 GP GT, so guess I'll be a new lurker here. Was really impressed with the car when I looked at it and drove it. Am I too easily impressed? Had been looking at Nissan Altima, Honda's and the Impala. I'm an older fella, 61, and traded in my 99 Buick Century on this baby.Was really surprised that a sporty type car would have a ride that I would like. The seat is comfortable(to me) and like the way it seems to wrap around and hold. Love the body style and the nifty exhaust tips. I like the way that everything in the center console seems to be aimed at the driver. The 3800

200hp motor is certainly no hot rod but gets up to frwy speeds fast enough to suit me, course the freeways around here don't move all that fast usually. The wifey says it makes her feel younger just sitting in it, Uh oh! :-o So will be lurking here and hopefully not asking questions about problems. Have a good day everyone.
Reply to
Paul O.

My DH drives a '98 GP GT, and for what it's worth, hasn't had a moments problem with it in six years. Hope your experience is the same! And congrats on the new car.

Reply to
REP