Okay 99 grand am Check engine light code p1652

I was able to solve and fix the other codes but dont know what this code means p1652. Tried internet search think its one of these but not sure. This is the only one i have left so i could register the car and turn off the check engine light..

P1652 Idle Air Control Valve Control Circuit P1652 Powertrain Induced Chassis Pitch Output Circuit

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jeremy0028

According to my (Auterra) scanner, the code P1652 for a GM vehicle is "Cooling Fan 2 Relay Control Circuit"... which makes sense because you already said you messed with the wiring for the second fan. I don't know how the ECM "tests" the cooling fan relay control circuit... but something you did is preventing the ECM from getting a "good" test result.

Reply to
David Courtney

Well i'm taking it to my mechanic to check it out. Thanks for the info. Looks like Gm did a update for there OBD II codes So it could be powertrain induced chassis output circuit or Cooling fan relay circuit. Will let you know what happens.

Here are a few links where i got the info

GM OBD II DTC

jeremy0028

Reply to
David Courtney