Olds Silhouette Windows

I have a 97 Olds Silhouette. My wife called me the other day and said the drivers side window wouldn't go back up after she put it down, was stuck about 3/4 of the way up. That night, I drove it and hit the switch, it went down (Guess I should have hit up!!!) and stopped and wouldn't go up. It is now stuck 1/4 of the way up. The following day, the same thing happened to the passenger side window. Any ideas?

Reply to
Brian Houghtby

If there are no blown fuses, it is most likely either the switch of the motors. I had a similar problem with the driver's side window on my '97 firebird and it was the switch.

Tom S.

Reply to
Tom S.