Online Petition....Recall for failing Intake Gaskets on Pontiac Engines

Has you Intake Gasket failed causing coolant leaks? Its a common problem that GM has not addressed. Click below to submit your online petition for a recall to repair.

Lucipher

Why put a petition to get them to fix it. Mine has been fixed 2 times and is still leaking oil and coolant. I am going about it a different way. I am trying to lemon law my car. It has been having WAY to many problems that they can't seem to fix.

Joel

itiononline.com%2FGMcnsmrs%2Fpetition-sign.html,,aol>

Reply to
Joel