Opal barina

Morning folks; Picked up a opal based 1.4 litre holden barina 3 days ago in reasonable condition, except for the smashed in rear end, tho a table topped light truck reversed into it and concaved in the roof. Other than that, no real damage. When i bought it, the owner explained i just bought new front and rear struts for the car, so today i am removing my struts and refitting the newer ones. I checked a online strut site and found all suzuki and barina struts are identical. Also other cosmetic parts are available. There is one little problem, the power steering, does any one know if the power steering in exchangeable from a 1995 SB Holden Barina over to a 1992 MH holden barina ???

Thanx Peter Australia

Reply to
Peter