Opinions On 93 Sunbird

Hello

I need some advice please. My brother is considering purchasing a 1993 Nissan Sentra, for 2500.00 Canadian

Is there known mechanical issues with that car? I believe the milage is at about 170,000

Other cars that he's considering are:

93 Sunbird 130,000 km for $3000

93 Sunbird Warrantied motor for $3500

94 Chevy Cav 153,000 km for $3800

95 Geo Metro 171,000 km for $3800

Any thoughts on the above cars also?

Thanks Dale

Reply to
DK

Do you know what engines are in the Sunbird and Cavalier? That maks a difference. Generally speaking, without knowing anything about them, or seeing them, the Nissan seems like the wiser choice. But ALL could be money pits.

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.