OT: 2001 Buick LaSabre Drive Noise.

I have a noise that sounds like a small plane droning that changes pitch as speed increases. It starts at 20 MPH. It doesn't stop when I brake slightly or take it out-of-gear. Very low mileage...around 60K. Thanks for any ideas or where I might ask online. bob

Reply to
Bob Villa

You might want to narrow it down a bit. Left, right, front, rear? Etc. More info is better. Then post it at: rec.autos.tech Almost no one read this group any more. The GM groups are just spam, griefers, and trolls.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Thanks, I will.

Reply to
Bob Villa

Wheel Bearing

Reply to
Jesse

Wouldn't the noise change if you moved the wheel from side-to-side? It doesn't. You do notice pitch changes with only a slight increase or decrease of speed. Low mileage for a wheel bearing...but I suppose it could be.

Reply to
Bob Villa

I moved it like you suggested, thanks again.

Reply to
Bob Villa