[OT] Cleaning tinted windows

Hi all

My 2003 Grand AM GT has deep tinted windows and it's coming time to clean them (from the inside). I'm a little concerned about using windex (or some other cleaner) on the tint film....

Can anyone, speaking from experience, recommend a good way to clean the the inside of tinted windows?

Reply to
Rogue Chameleon

I have had 2 cars with tinted windows, and have cleaned continuously several cars with moderate to deep tint, and all I use is good 'ol Windex. Never had a problem with it.

Reply to
80 Knight

Same here. A tip, use RainX on the inside of the windows and not only will they be easier to clean in the future, but it also helps stop fogging.

Reply to
FBR

Thanks for the tip... I'll shop around for it, and see what I find.

Reply to
Rogue Chameleon

you can use windex...but it has to be the kind without ammonia

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz