OT Mystery current drain 94 Caddy

I have a 94 Deville with the following problem:

There is a current drain that my mech. and I have traced to the power seat/door lock circuit breaker circuit. We remove ever fuse and relay and still have the current drain. Quick fix was for now to pull the PW/DL breaker and the car seems fine otherwise...

What may we have missed? We pull out all the switches, fuses and every relay we could find on Mitchell and the Owners manual (surprisingly, the OM had more things in it than Mitchell OL did!!!) but we still had an closed circuit somewhere on that line???

TIA

Dave M.

Reply to
Rufus Leaking

Check the trunk light........ Capt. Zeep

Reply to
KB9MAE

one of the first things we disconnected, but thanks anyway!

Dave

"Hid in the reeds are eyes that peek, voices I don't understand. Flamingos fly endlessly, To the silent sky"

Reply to
Rufus Leaking

Check the electric trunk pulldown,if so equipped.I had trouble with one of these causing a draw.

Reply to
Philip Wagner