Ourisman Chevy Dealer in Wash DC used to have 24 hr service

I was reading an article which made the reference that Ourisman Chevy a well known dealership in the Wash. DC area used to have their service shop open for 24 hours a day. This 24 hour service took place back in the 1920's. Now my point is ...part of GMs big problem is customer service, what if GM required at least one dealership per local region if not more be open

24hours a day as a curtosey to customers, do you think they would sell more cars? I mean buying a car on the premise that it will break and you can take it in for repair at 3am is not the goal, but it is comforting to know that your schedule does not need to be thrown out of whack when your car developes a problem.
Reply to
Suzuki H. Kawasaki Jr.