owner's manual for pontiac montana/chevrolet trans sport 2000???

Hi all, we just got ourselves a used Chevrolet Trans Sport (the name for Pontiac Montana here in Europe), year 2000. The problem is, the owner's manual seemed to be missing. I'm wondering if anyone has an extra copy, or even better, an electronic version of the manual. Would make it easier to be able to use all the features of the vehicle :) I would also be happy with the manual of another year-model, as long as it is more or less the same car. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
petri.kursula

You may know already, but just in case,

sells new manuals maybe even .pdf versions and

is the best source for used GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Reply to
Shep

Goto

Once you've registered (free) you can download the manual. ..another broadside, gunner; he's dead in the water!

Reply to
Bert Rozenberg