Paint Question - Canadian Built Pontiacs

Does anyone know if the paint chips for a 1961 u.s built Pontiac are the same for Canadian cars, or were Canadian autos available with a different set of colors? The '61 Pontiac Laurentian my parents purchased new was painted kind of a rose color, but I don't see that specific shade on the chart I've got. There's 14 different colors on this one, none of which look familiar. Unfortunately the only surviving pictures of the car are in black and white. If anyone can answer this and possibly point me to a source for a Canadian color chart I'd be most grateful. pikachu

Reply to
pikachu