parts car wanted

i am looking for a 1968 pontiac catalina or parisienne ( full size ) for parts. does anybody know a car like this. i live in holland europe and don't mind shipping it around the world.

Reply to
oilburner

Wow, the 68 catalina was my first car. What a great frame on that beast. Put it into a telephone pole at 90 MPH in '75. Walked away with only torn muscles and a bruise or two. Rebuilt it from Junk yard parts and continued to drive. Finally laid it to rest in a junk yard in early '80s. That car saved my life! Good luck finding parts.

Reply to
Budman