Ping shiden_Kai.. comment please

Shiden. appreciate a comment on my thread for '389 oil pan problem' Tx. Mike

Reply to
MikeG

"MikeG" wrote

I'm not that old, Mike. I only started in the trade around about the year 1980. I'm not even sure if I've seen a "389" engine. Anyway, it sounds to me (from following the thread) that you either need to bite the bullet, pull the engine and fix the pan properly, or...if there are no noticeable problems, just drive the thing.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai