Placeing a 78 400 into a 67 firebird

PLEASE HELP!! I am lost about placeing a 78 pontiac 400 (which is a three bolt motor mount with a long horizontal bolt attaching this to the 78 firebird frame mount) into my 67 firebird (which had a two bolt motor mount with a vertical bolt attaching thru a hole in the original

67 frame mount. I am STUMPED!! PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND IF THERE IS A AFTER MARKET MOUNTING SYSTEM THAT I NEED AND WHERE I CAN FIND. I will be forever greatful!!
Reply to
victorvriley

Check out yearone.com they have adapters

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

Check out the forums at transamcountry.com which is a site dedicated to 2nd gen Firebirds. There are a bunch of guys there willing to help.