Pont 6000 S/E Transmission Problem

I really don't know where else to ask this so I chose here. My 6000 uses dexron II fluid. I accidentally put dexron III in it. Is it going to fall apart now? What may happen?

Reply to
larrydk3

It'll be fine. Dexron III is used in place of Dexron II, which I believe is no longer available.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thank you very much for the reply. I can rest easier now.

Reply to
larrydk3