Pontiac bodies

Wondering what bodies I can steal a front end from for my 89 pontiac 6000. I know many from the same era use the same frames, just different body panels and interiors .. I need both fenders and a bumper, any ideas?

- Brendan

Reply to
Brendan

Just about any 6000 series front sheet matal will fit, as long as you use the whole front "clip" together. Ciera, Century, and Celebrity are the "A" body stable-mates, so many of those parts can be used as well.

Reply to
clare

Thats just what I wanted to hear... considering the el cheapo junk yard around here has only 4 6000's and all of them are missing the fender i'm looking for, thats why I want to replace both of them and the front bumper .. it's just easier that way :)

- Brendan

Reply to
Brendan