Pontiac Firebird 1994 injectors

Dear reader,

My '94 3.4 FSI Firebird suffered from a broken connector rod. Therefore I got myself a nice replacement engine. It's completely build in but won't start, not even a little explosion..... The engine turns (electrical) and the sparks work nicely but the injectors won't work. The engine doesn't even start with some very flamable liquid sprayed directly into the air intake.

Compression >100psi and equel at all cilinders.

The injectors have voltage but no signal.

The timing is checked and seems to be fine.

Do you have any idea why the injectors won't get any signal? Computer readout report zero errors.

Any help is much appriciated, Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Shep