Pontiac firefly

I was under the impression that the firefly came with a 4 cylinder 1.3 litre, with 2.91-inch bore and 2.97-inch stroke to develop 70 horsepower and

74 foot-pounds of torque. Its compression ratio was 9.5-to-1. which is slightly better that the same in a suzuki swift. As i was going to get hold of a similar crank and alter my stroke in the barina's 1.3 litre engine.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

2 different cyl heads if memory serves correctly
Reply to
clare