Pontiac G6 2 door coupe??

Will pontiac make this car in a 2 door coupe? What the hell do I need 4 damn doors for?!! Anyone who cant crawl in the back between the front door and seat dosnt need to be riding in my car is what I always say. 4 doors are for dorks.

Reply to
Booboo bear

Yes, the coupe will be out this winter. 2004-2005

Reply to
MrThom

Eventually, all GM cars will be 4 door. They will all have worthless little rear view mirrors, door sills way too high to hang an arm out, no padding on arm rests, crappy sound systems, and engines that leak and blow up at 35k miles. Except the Corvette.

Reply to
« Paul »