Pontiac G6 coupe or sedan seems not selling well

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Reply to
Paradox

It's amazing to see the 1/4 mile times some of the 4 bangers run. The thing that turns me off at most tuner meets is the incessant thumping of the base on their bloody stereos, which always seem to be on max volume!

Reply to
Cool Jet

Bobby, taste in styling is 100% subjective but I really like the styling of all the G6's. My 4 door sedan is driven primarily by my wife, but I've offered to switch cars with her, for my 2003 Bonneville because I like the way the sedan drives and looks. Mind you, if the coupe had been out when I bought the sedan, I'd probably have bought it, because I think it is a great looking machine. My only concern with the coupe is the possible blind spot between the rear side windows and the rear window.

Reply to
Cool Jet

Ever notice one rarely of ever sees and old Japanese car a an old car show? Lots of European and British cars, even Italian cars, from the same period but nary a Japanese car LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Your point is well taken Mike. I attend many "classic" and "antique" car shows each year and I have actually never seen a Japanese car, other than in the "guest" parking lot! That tells the real story.

Reply to
Cool Jet