pontiac G6 suspension

I have a 05 g6 i just bought used.It is very uncomfortable on bumpy roads.I was wondering if the suspension is shot or is that the way these cars are ? Also what type of suspension does it have? How can I tell.thanks in advance.

Reply to
robert esposito

All the ones i have driven were very comfortable on bumpy roads. Sounds like yours is shot. Not sure what you mean by what type of suspension... It has struts like most cars.

Reply to
Paul