pontiac grand prix 3.1 SE RPM question

Hi,

I am trying to solve some problems that I wrote about here couple days ago, please can someone who owns a 2000-2002 GP SE tell how what is, approximately the RPM is on 4th gear @65 mph? My 2002 GP SE has about

1500-1600 and I have a feeling it's a bit too low.

Thanks!

Reply to
Raf

Hey, Um i own a 92 grand prix SE 3.1 with overdrive around 65mph it is reving 2000 in forth gear, seems normal could be a gauge, or the sensor for yours but where you are rev's are they sounds ok, does it idle at 6-800 when warm or 1300 when cold, like -5f weather?

Reply to
1