"Pontiac oriented to performance"

Pontiac oriented to performance The two-passenger Solstice and the four-passenger G6 convertible aren't gimmick-driven cars. Both are stylish, well-engineered and carefully screwed together. at

Mike

Well I for one, like the G6 GT convertible. I looked for ages for a decent 4 passenger convertible. Most have no real back seat room, or are way too expensive. I checked out BMW, Jaguar, Ford, Chrysler, a couple Jap cars that I don't remember what they were called, then lastly the Pontiac. It has more space in the back than any of the others. The Lexus and Jag back seats were a joke. The BMW would work if the kids were under 3 feet tall. The new Mustang was a close second. What swayed me to the G6 was the hard top. The trim level of the G6 is similar to the mustang as far as what to expect. the

3.9 L V6 is good for performance, but definitely not like driving my 98 Corvette. Over all I would tell anyone looking for a convertible to check out the G6. My kids like it lots too.
Reply to
L benn

Big design limitation with the G6 is that it's FWD. There is no such thing as a FWD performance car! Might go fast in a straight line once you are off the mark, but pushing it hard into corners the limitations will become obvious real quick.

Reply to
Mal Osborne