Pontiac Sunfire 2.2 liter

My son trying to help out his girlfriend change plugs and wires on her Pnitac Sunfire (I think '97) pulled the wires and messed up the firing order. Can someone point me in the direction for the firing order and especially where they plug into the sending unit that takes the place of the distributor. He believes he has it correct on the block but can not seem to get it right at the pickup unit.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed

Phillip Schmid