Pontiac Vibe

Is thereany news about the fate of the Vibe after Pontiac is shut down? I have a 2003 Vibe GT and a friend has a 2005 Vibe. They are great, trouble-free cars; essentially a Toyota Matrix in Pontiac trim. They are a big improvement over the regular Pontiac low-end vehicles. Perhaps they might reappear with a Chevy badge.

Reply to
Bruce W. Ellis

Let's hope. I have an '05 Vibe, and when this one wears out I'll be looking for another to replace it !

Reply to
John Karpich

More than likely quite a few popular models will reappear in Chevy embroidery later. As long as there isn't a twin of it in Chevy already.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan