power window probs in 93 Bonneville

Hi all, Was wondering if someone could help me out with this... my 93 bonneville.. power windows work off and on... some days they are just fine, others they wont work at all. Anyone else ever have this problem? and if so how did you fix it? Thanks alot everyone!

Tracy

'93 Pontiac Bonneville

239,000 original miles
Reply to
Knight

I had a window problem on my 93 Bonneville. Passenger side window switch would not operate the window. The problem was the driver side switch was bad. The problem was caused by, I think, window cleaner getting in the switch.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wheeler

Reply to
mastdark81

Mine dont work at all.... they stop comletely...all 4 of them. and then once in a while they will work.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Knight