power windows in 95 Pontiac Transport

Neither of my windows work in my Pontiac Transport. It's a 95' I put in new switches and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Reply to
Thomas95

I assume you checked that you have current going to the switch? if not check where in the wiring diagram both circuits meet if both don't work it is a common circuit most likely

Reply to
Les Benn

How do you check where the wires meet?

Reply to
Thomas95

Easy way is to get a wiring diagram from the local Library. There should be a schematic for the Power windows

Reply to
Les Benn