Powerdrop Accessories

I read in the owners manual that the powerdrop for aftermarket accessories on a Grand Prix is located under the glove box. Either im blind or I cant find it. Anyone know where it might be?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Jajkowski

thats alright, I can't find the one in my monte carlo either.

Reply to
Paradox

After looking all over the passenger side compartment I finally found it. You gotta pull off the peice below the glove box, and it is a cord that is taped up there and it will say "power drop" on it. There is a plug on the end of it which i dont know what it does but I used a powertap off the ignition wire to hook up my radar detecter.

This should apply to Grand Prix 97-02 and possibly monte's and lesabres.

Reply to
Matt Jajkowski