problem keyless entry module

I've a 2k sunfire with keyless entry. Problem is the drivers door will not unlock with remote. It will lock ok with remote. The trunk will not unlock. I think the problem is with the keyless entry module. Can this mudule be reset? Could it be a connector problem? Where is this module located on the car?

Tnx all Extech

Reply to
extech

When I have this problem with the remote for my TV I use an eraser (a clean one) to clean the contacts on the PC board inside the remote. If the contacts on the bottom of the rubber keypad are gummed up, clean them with with an alcohol prep pad or a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Hodsdon