push button start

I want to put a push button on my 88 grand prix so when you turn the ignition to the on position you can press the button to start the car, because the ignition is worn out and its an old beater car. I've looked at a couple wiring diagrams and so far it looks like the pink wire from the plug at the bottom of the steering colum goes to the starter solenoid. So basically what wires do I need to jump start this car?

Reply to
Adam & Lisa