Re: A/C Condensation dripping from under dash.

It seems I have answered my own question shortly after posting this question. I guess that's what I get for being impatient. Turns out it was the condensation drain hose that was plugged. I unplugged it and out came a lot of ice cold water. I fixed my problem and also learned a little more about a/c systems. Thanks for reading my post anyways.

Jeff

I've got a new problem with my 94 Grand Prix. I noticed the other day...

blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah

...can give to me. > > Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Guyer

On mine, it's not really a hose that you see from the firewall, it's just an angled piece of tubing. It comes out of the firewall right behind the rear exhaust manifold. I was able to just pull off the little piece of tubing and take a knife to it to open it up. Hope this helps.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Guyer