Re: And The Winner Is:

From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Fweddie NOfactsNOproofNOvacation=A0Hall)

Farm Truck

The one that you deny and use in the past-tense? =3D)

Thus ends

Why, liar? Your USENET "road trip" to JOPLIN (LOL) is supposed to last until the 30th, remember? ;)

I'll give you until the 30th before I declare total SPNAK on you for not showing up, proving w/o a doubt that you LIED about knowing a guy named "Mark" that you claimed knows me in real life. Inept IDIOT, you still have time to actually take that road trip (instead of repeatedly getting caught posting to Usenet while you're *supposed* to be on that 2 week tri-state "road trip") and prove that you weren't bluffing about knowing a "Mike" that's "very close" and knows me in real life...understand, coward? :)

Farm Truck

The one that you deny and use in the past-tense? =3D)

Spank Race

Because you're ***supposed*** to include the race in your "road trip" ..but you've proven that you're too cowardly to even get STARTED on your "road trip" that was supposed to start on the 15th? Idiot, aGAIN, if you're really on the *road trip* why have you spent so much time posting to ***Usenet*** from the very moment that the "road trip" started? ;)

Coward, get started on that road trip, prove that you have facts and proof, bring *the guy* named Mark that you claim knows me in real life, and we'll get this race over with in a hurry: your past-tense and denied farm truck vs. my modded '05 GTO...'kay? :D

LOL!

Tough luck

Because you still can't back up your lies about having facts and proof and you still can NOT produce a Mark that knows me in real life and you STILL can't stay away from Usenet while you're ***supposed*** to be on that 2 week tri-state road trip to JOPLIN?

SNAGS!!!!!!

cowardly

"Get here."

loser

You still have until the 30th to make good on your 3 months of BLUFFING, self-admited shut-in. :)

Maybe next year

You still have until the 30th to make good on your 3 months of BLUFFING, self-admited shut-in. :)

Next year you can bring your NASCAR truck.

The one you found in the Moderated MB that caused you to lie about Mark knowing me in real life (Then why are you and Mark still hiding, IF he knows me in real life, bluffer?) The one that forced you to lie about having facts and proof about a business that you stalked for over 6 months (If so, it's been 3 months and you STILL haven't listed any facts or proof...why, bluffer?) The one that forced you to take a 2 week tri-state *road trip* to JOPLIN (LOL), Mo (Liar, your *road trip* was

***Usenet***, because if anything, your postings have INCREASED since June 15, loser)

INEPT lying idiot, why so many postings during the time that you're in the middle of a 2 week tri-state *road trip* to...JOPLIN, Mo?

LOL!!

SPNAK!!!

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to