Re: Can't order a New Seat, too much GM red tape...

Went to Chevy today to see my parts guy about possibly ordering a manual

> driver side, grey cloth bench seat from a base 2000 -2003 Impala, minus > the leg track. >

You should be able to get one from a wrecking yard. It might need recovering, but any good upholstery shop could do that for you.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Another reason I like to sort by date. hee-hee GW

-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey

Dennis Smith wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh