Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!

Are you kidding me? That is a picture of a early-mid 90's caprice with the front and rear end photoshopped to look like something it will never be! Wow....the things people do to get a little attention!

Reply to
MarkMarkMark MarkMarkMark

Anonymous

Are you sure about that?

Reply to
Anonymous

Who cares...bottom line is that it is a fabulous car and GM is going to build it! Complete with its sporty silver metallic paint! I understand the hubcaps are option only. Am radio will be standard with no FM option to give it more of a retro feel.

Reply to
A Man named Sue

Who cares...bottom line is that it is a fabulous car and GM is going to build it! Complete with its sporty silver metallic paint! I understand the hubcaps are option only. Am radio will be standard with no FM option to give it more of a retro feel.

Reply to
A Man named Sue

Reply to
Michael Marshburn