Re: Fuel pump relocation

I would have to side with these two. You'd almost certainly have to get a different type of pump completely, one which may not pump enough. The internal pumps are designed to be in the tank, as stated, for cooling. I don't know if I'd try it. You may end up spending extra money, and doing the job twice.

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.

Just siphon the gas out, then take the tank down with a floor jack. you have already wasted the time it takes to do it the right way...

Reply to
noname

I haven't really wasted time .. since I'm waiting on a new fuel pump :P

Reply to
clevere