Re: Gm warranty ..

"clevere" wrote

Hmm .. well GM is going to warranty my fuel pump with labor .. but they > want me to pay for the strainer ... what is the point in warranting the > fuel pump if you don't warranty the strainer?

Unless your vehicle has to have the entire module replaced, the strainer is a separate item. I wouldn't bitch if I were you, I've never heard of GM warranting a fuel pump 2.5 years after it was installed. Just pay for the strainer and thank your lucky stars...my man!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Casper

"clevere" wrote

Are you located in California? I've heard that there are some special policies that GM has that only apply to California vehicles.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

nope, I live in Washington State..