Re: Heater Up & Quit! Update

Now I'm wondering if I had a bad connection and just unplugging and re-plugging in the wires made it run again I switched the resistors at night, under bad lighting conditions and I didn't examine it, too cold & tired by that time. Looking at the old resistor today there were no breaks in the wire coils.

As a test I run jumper wires from the battery to the blower motor and it run steadily.

At least its working. I'll get to use the defroster tomorrow in the Ice blizzard with 3 inches of snow forecasted for Chicago.

harryface

91 Bonneville 310,832 05 Park Avenue 64,011
Reply to
Harry Face