Re: June 15 - Race Day is finally here. :) SPNAK UPDATE!!!! :)

Hey, today's the day of the big race (05 GTO

> vs. "Farm truck") ...I'll let y'all in on the details > after it's done! ...that is if Fweddie hasn't > spent the last 3 months bluffin' and lyin' about > his so-called **facts and proof** and his > "brother" Mark that is "very close" and > supposedly knows me in real life... ;) > b.t.w. Fweddie's vacation has probably > already started, so don't expect to see a reply > from him.

LMAO!

Not only did inept Fweddie NOT show up like he bluffed he would nearly 3 months ago, proving that his "facts" and "all the proof" about the business that he spent **over** 6 months stalking was just blow-hard bluffin' on his part (remember, he even claimed that he knew a "Mark" that supposedly knows me in real life - another lie LOL), he also self-SPNAKED himself aGAIN when he posted just a little while ago, while he was **supposed** to be on vacation...see, he's not on vacation, that was just a bluff to back his bluff about wanting to race my GTO on the first day of his vacation, while driving the "farm truck" that he got caught using in the past-tense and spent nearly a year denying that he ever even owned a "farm truck"...ooopsie. :)

Ah, callin' your bluff aGAIN, inept Fweddie...your vacation ends June

30th, yes? You'll be on "vacation" for the next 2 weeks, or will you still be defending yourself for being too cowardly and unable to get to the very business that you spent the last 3 months claiming to have *facts and proof* about? Even with the help of *brother Mark* that you claimed knows me in real life you still didn't show...why? Your lies got you no where fast, coward?

And it doesn't matter that you tried to backpedal away from your bluff about having a *brother* named Mark, by trying to imply that it was a brother in the Christian sense and not a real brother, because you still claimed that he was "very close" to my location AND bluffed that I should know "Mark" because he knows me in real life...see, idiot, doesn't matter what kind of *brother* your Mark is, or if he's a sister, your grandpa, etc... you bluffed that a "Mark" was "very close" and that he knows me in real life, but you still insist that you don't know where here is. Idiot, you never expected me to call your *Mark bluff* by telling you to "get here" ...did you? :)

That's why I did it nearly 3 months ago, bluffer; wanted to watch you squirm, bum.

*laughing*

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It

You are pathetic. If you think you have to race a farm truck to prove your GTO is better, then you must have the shittest GTO on the planet.

Reply to
80 Knight

No, he's the big mouth that issued the challenge after claiming that he had a 427 Chevy "farm truck" that "eats GTOs for breakfast"

He never showed up for the race and I never expected him to, really.

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It

Sure wish you two would go to email to troll each other.

Reply to
FBR

From: firebirdracing- thinks spam sucks - @yahoo.com (FBR)

Don't worry. Fweddie started the x-posting several days ago, but I'll leave your NG alone.

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It

And yet you, supposedly the bigger man, have to cross-post this crap into newsgroups that have no relevance to the topic.

Reply to
80 Knight

"80 Knight" wrote in news:eZSdnVBjkqHHBOnbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

message